Strategically Establish your Digital Footprint
If you are working to increase online sales, you need to start trying techniques that your competitors have not even thought of yet. To do this you need to try both creatives as well as time-tested ways. The trying out should be both self-tested as well as based on research. In case your conversions increase, keep it. In case it doesn’t then you should move to another way.
Understanding the challenges faced by clients and trying to communicate with content specific to target audiences across Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter. The methodology should be based on detailed research by a dedicated team on content consumption, content age groups, location, and zone. Incorporating the latest techniques on SEO Optimization, Google add words, and SEO Tags are very important.
The Seven Step Approach which needs to be followed are –
- Define Goals and Identify Tools to Measure the Optimum Results
- Research Target Audience and Identify Relevant Channels
- Create Content that addresses Buyer Persona and Pain Points
- Build a Content Library for Various Channels
- Create a Timeline and an Action Plan
- Evaluate Results and Improve Strategy
Some Interesting Facts on Face Book
- 92 Million Facebook Users make India the second Largest Country
- Average Facebook User Spends 55 Minutes per day
- Facebook Fan Box Becoming Pervasive
- Average Facebook User has 200 Friends
- Average Facebook user Fans 10 pages per month
The Proven Methodology
- Run Strategic Campaign – This helps to reach offers or deals to target audience for maximum exposure and engagement.
- Design Communication Strategy – Targeted to communicate the objectives to the targeted audience.
- Boost Post – Help target the specific audience and reach more people.
- Targeted Ad – Help target the specific audience.
- Sponsored Ads and Coupons – Get people to claim your ads and engage with the post
- Brand Awareness & Promotion
- Buzz Creation and Engagement
- Lead Generation
- Social Conversion